Located within walking distance of all commodities, shops, pubs, restaurants, universities and public transportation.
Points of Interest.
Places to visit .
Within 10 minutes walk from the residence:
- Brussels historical city centre.
- The magnificent "Grand Place"
- The famous "Manneken Pis"
- The must see "Galleries Royales Saint-Hubert".
- The Grand Sablon square.
Feeling like going out for a bite a drink or a long night ? Shop until you drop ? Or just take a stroll ? You will find at a short walk from the building some hype and must see neighbourhoods of Brussels including:
- Dansaert neighbourhood & Sainte Catherine square.
- The "Halles Saint-Géry" and its various pubs.
- The "Jeux de Balles" square and its flee market.
- The "Rue Haute" and its antics shops, bars & resto.
Eating & Drinking .
You will find bellow, among many others, some of our favourite adresses (eating, drinking and going out) at a close distance from the residence.
- Houtsiplou: A famous Brussels brasserie
- Moeder Lambic: a beer temple
- Le Mappa Mundo: a legendary bar
- L'ancienne Belgique: some unforgettable concerts
- Madame Moustache: drinks & dancing
- De Noordzee: street food, fresh from the sea
- Rue de Flandre: bistrots sympas en voici en voila
Our building is located at direct proximity of various universities including:
- Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts (400 metres)
- Brussels School IHECS (600 metres)
- Erasmushogeschool (600 metres)
- Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel (1.2 km)
- Université Saint-Louis (1.5 km)
Vous pourrez y accéder directement à pieds ou en utilisant un large choix de transports publiques.
Public Transports .
The residence is located in an area extremely well connected in terms of public transportation. You will have many different options to move around and travel including: subway, tramway, buses, train or even bicycles.
- Subway & tramway station (100 metres)
- Bus station (120 metres)
- Bicycle station (120 metres)
- Train and high speed train station (1km2)
Green Areas .
Brussels is one of the greenest European city. You will find various parcs and gardens at the four corners of the city.
Enjoy the Parc of Brussels located at 1.5 km from the residence. Alternatively and a little further, you will find the Parc Leopold (European district) or the Parc Cinquantenaire.
Do not hesitate as well to spend some times in the "Bois de la Cambre" or take a long walk in the Foret de Soignes.
Places to visit
Eating & Drinking
Discover Brussels. Capital of Europe. A multicultural vibrant and fun city.
Rue Bodeghem 16-18